PODCAST PARTICIPATION RELEASE
I understand that Craft of Consulting, a New York limited liability company, is the owner and operator of www.craftofconsulting.com and its related content appearing on and in its websites, social media platforms, blogs and podcasts (collectively, referred to as “Craft of Consulting Properties”). For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby grant Craft of Consulting and its individual employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Craft of Consulting”), the right and permission to:
• tape, film, record and photograph me, and record my voice, conversation and sounds, in connection with my appearance in a Craft of Consulting podcast (the “Podcast”);
• use, reproduce, broadcast, publish and display any photographs, video images, audio recordings, writings, or other media in which I am included, alone or with others, that arise from or relate to my participation in the Podcast (collectively, “Content”);
• use in the Content my name, voice, likeness, expressions, identity, and any biographical material concerning me which I may provide in connection with the Podcast;
• edit, delete and modify the Content as deemed appropriate by Craft of Consulting in its reasonable discretion; and
• use, and license others to use, the Content, in whole or part, in perpetuity throughout the world including, without limitation, in connection with the COC Properties and their advertising and promotion.
I acknowledge and agree that the rights above (i) are granted without monetary compensation to me, (ii) include any and all mediums, now known and hereafter devised, (ii) are unrestricted so long as they fulfill a business purpose of Craft of Consulting. Craft of Consulting shall be the exclusive owner of the results and proceeds of the Content, and all taping, photography, recordings and other tangible embodiments thereof.
I represent and warrant that (a) I have all necessary licenses, permits and other consents (if any) required to participate in and provide the Content; and (b) my participation in the Content is not (i) a performance, (ii) subject to any union or guild collective bargaining agreement, or (iii) considered employment and does not entitle me to wages, salary, employee benefits, unemployment or workers’ compensation benefits, or other compensation under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise. I further represent that any statements made by me during my appearance are true, to the best of my knowledge, and that neither they nor my appearance will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party.
I hereby waive any right of inspection or approval of the Content or the uses of the Content. I acknowledge that Craft of Consulting will rely on these permissions, potentially at substantial cost.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, agents, successors or assigns, hereby agree not to sue Craft of Consulting and further release, hold harmless, and forever discharge Craft of Consulting from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries or causes of action whatsoever that in any way are caused by, arise out of or result from this Agreement and my appearance and participation in the Content.
This release shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.